m4r converter for iphone 3g, convert to m4r for 3g ringtone
iPhone 3G M4R Converter
iPhone 3G M4R Converter, also known as M4R converter for iPhone 3G, is an excellent software to convert almost all video and audio formats to M4R formats. The powerful input video and audio formats are beyond your imagination, such as, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC etc. Being the powerful converter tool, it can convert all those files to M4R formats, so it could definitely make the ringtone for your iPhone 3G.
Moreover, it enables you get any clips from the video and audio you own. This is the key point of creating ringtones. Compared with the iPhone 3G M4R converter, the other converter may also convert so many formats to M4R. But they can't provide you the function of clip any segment you like. Therefore, the M4R converter for iPhone 3G is absolutely the best choice for you to make whatever kinds of ringtone you love.
Are you still in the trouble of getting your favorite ringtone? From now on, iPhone 3G will solve all problems about ringtone for you. It provides you the most convenient and fast way to get free ringtone for your iPhone 3G.
How to use the iPhone 3G M4R Converter?
1. Download and install the software according to the instructions. After installation, you could see the smart interface of the iPhone 3G M4R Converter. The software is really easy to use that you can operate it by your intuitions.
2. According to the instruction of the red circle, you'd better click to find the segment you want to clip and type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly to get the exact segment.
3. Click to listen to the segment in advance to check whether it is what you want or not.
4. Ticking the blank box of "Export iPhone", can help you to convert the ringtone directly to your iPhone 3G.
5. It's time for you to click "Generate".
In addition, you could also click to edit the ringtone for your iPhone 3G. It's easy for you to rename the iPhone ringtone or remove it from your iPhone directly.